Standardized Structure of Scientific Papers (SSSP) is a proposed platform for to evaluate, edit and reformat the technical writing and presentation style of scientific papers. "SSSP" entails five step-by-step modules to review the writing style of scientific papers before submitting to scholarly journals or conferences. Authors can use this interactive solution to ensure their papers meet the desired quality and style of scholarly writings. Furthermore, SSSP aims to provide stationary solutions to develop the quality of writing or shaping the structure of scientific papers.
SSSP Modular Features
How does it work?
"SSSP" is a service on demand and authors are invited to to use its facilities for their written scientific workings and papers before submitting them to scholarly journals or scientific events. Upon receiving a submission inquiry, quality check auditors will evaluate the contents and structure to investigate on strengths and weakness points.
A technical editing report will be provided in 2-3 working days. This report includes some suggested solutions and complementary remarks to improve the quality of writing for the submitted work. Authors can re-submit their scientific works after making revisions for double checking by our quality auditors. If the final report is approved, a certified badge of quality assurance will be assigned accordingly.
Partners and Affiliates
- General scheme and face of scientific papers,
- Essentials to insert and mention in scientific writings and papers abstracts,
- Efficiency of research literature in scientific writings and papers,
- Sequence and order of presented and ingested data and information in scientific writings,
- Presentation styles of quantitative and qualitative information in scientific writings and papers,
- Methods of presentations in findings and results sections,
- Manage and present conclusion remarks in scientific writings and papers.
"SSSP" does not evaluate:
- Accuracy of inserted or hinted data and information in scientific writings and papers,
- Verification of cited and included data and information in scientific writings and papers,
- Authentication of proposed and used models in scientific writings and papers.
Submit an Inquiry