Cambridge International Academics welcomes proposals to publish monographs using Open Access framework. "Cambridge Open Monographs" platform aims to supply demands of the publishing proposals for scholarly monographs in multidisciplinary themes and topics of Science, Technology, Engineering and Medicine.
Proposal initial evaluation
Review the proposal and its aims, scope and novelty
Internal and External peer review
Review process completion by at least two internal and external reviewers
Reformatting, illustrating and publishing
Reformatting and in-house editing process completion and publishing in an Open Access platform
Publishing in Partnership (PiP) is an affordable model of monographs publishing in partnership with renowned and reputable publishers. Due to importance of partnership as a key value of strategy followed by Cambridge International Academics, Our publishing division is always eager to work on proposals of scholarly publishing in partnership with well-known publishers through desired standards and terms. There are various types of publishing by Open Access, Subscription-based, Printing on Demand (PoD) or Self-Publishing in our proposed partnership models and authors have their own rights to choose and select the most appropriate case. We would be interested in receiving proposals for PiP model and you can fill up the form in this page to start your project soon.
Benefits and Services
- Internal editing, reformatting and contents polishing
- Optional Processing Charges, Available discounts for authors of developing countries
- Publishing in four weeks after a peer review process completion
- Contents standardization, classification and categorization
- Indexing, archiving and harvesting in major scholarly citations and databases
- Copyright by Creative Commons license
Proposal Submission Form